Lodge Policies & Rates
"The innkeeper thought of everthingour stay was perfect. Beautiful
surroundings outside and inside. We've never had such privacy."
- A two night minimum stay is requested
- Charges are reduced for stays of one week or longer. Please inquire.
- We accept one couple or up to a total of six adults in a related party.
- Charges are $200, plus tax, for the first couple and $50 for each additional adult in a related party.
- Reservations requiring extra services can often be accommodated. Please inquire about charges.
- The lodge is non-smoking.
- Pets are accepted on a limited basis and a damage deposit is required. Please inquire.
- The lodge is not suitable for children under 6.
- Guests will be asked to sign a safety waiver if they intend to be out on the farm.
- Guests are responsible for any damages they incur. Damage to furnishings, fixtures, linens or towels will result in charges for cleaning, repair or replacement, accordingly.
A damage deposit will be required if children or adolescents are in the group.
The Lodge may be booked for daytime conferences, receptions, weddings and retreats.
Fees are commensurate with usage. Please inquire. These events may be arranged through caterers and other appropriate service providers
While we provide an automated availability function we ask that you make your reservation personally by phone to assess if any personalized services are needed. Please call 919-493-2615 or 919-599-5212 or
email to make reservations.
- Full payment must be made at the time of reservation.
- Checks are accepted but must be received within 5 business days of making the reservation and 5 business days before the planned stay. Your reservation will be cancelled if check is not received within 5 business days of making the reservation.
Hosting guests on a private estate creates unique problems when filling unexpected vacancies. The trip to Cumberland Mountain Lodge takes advanced preparation on the part of both host and guests. Requests for guest reservations are made far in advance of the arrival date. It is very difficult to fill up vacancies created by cancellations with less than thirty days notice. Consequently, we cannot guarantee refund of your deposit unless you give us thirty days notice. If cancellation is necessary with less than thirty days notice, please notify us of the cancellation before the reservation date. If we rebook your reservation(s), we will gladly return your deposit. If we cannot rebook your reservation(s), refunds on cancellations without thirty days notice cannot be made, regardless of circumstances. Security deposits will be refunded whenever cancellation notice is given.
Checking In & Out
- Check-in time is between 2pm and 7pm. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 7pm so that we can make arrangements.
- Check-out is 11 am.
- Early check-in or late check-out is available by prior arrangement only.